The Jeep Rubicon is a huge pet stroller that accommodates up to 70 pounds. It is vaguely similar to the AT3 pet stroller, but it provides a few additional features for safety and handling. For example, the Jeep Rubicon pet stroller has enormous 12" wheels with air-filled tires. It's the first pet stroller on the market to feature air tires, which provide a safe and smooth ride for pets, even at higher speeds. The Rubicon even include a compact air pump, just in case you need to give the tires a little air.
Unlike other pet strollers, the Jeep Rubicon pet stroller includes not one but two brakes--a hand brake for use while on the move and a parking brake to keep stroller steady while stopped. The hand brake is great for joggers, providing safer and quicker stopping ability.
Other features include:
- Water-repellent 600 Denier nylon fabric with steel frame.
- Ergonomic Foam Handle
- Quick-fold mechanism allows for easy folding in just seconds! (Folds to 19" tall.)
- Breathable bug-proof mesh provides maximum ventilation and visibility.
- Large storage basket for toys, treats, water bottle, and more
- Convenient "parent tray" holds keys, cell phones, and beverages.
- Removable, interior waterproof tray for easy cleaning.
- Safety reflectors keep pet (and you) safe at night.
- Rear shock absorbers
- Large enclosed compartment for pets: 28”L x 14”W x 24”H