Monday, September 15, 2008

Compliments from an Expedition Pet Stroller customer

We love to get feedback from our customers. Here is an email we just got from Sue in Arizona:

The Expedition Pet Stroller I ordered from justpetstrollers.com arrived today. I chose the color Burgundy and I love it.

The only parts that I had to put together were the wheel mechanisms and handle. They went together easily. The only slip-up was that I forget the width of the stroller and put it together in a small bedroom. I had to take it partly apart to get it through the bedroom door, but that wasn't much of a problem.

Once I had the stroller put back together in the living room, I put my medium size dachshunds (3 of them) into the stroller and pushed them out the front door. The large wheel sizes on front and back makes for an easy ride.

My dogs are used to being pushed distances in pet strollers, so they took to this new stroller right away. We had a great time walking considerably farther than these small dogs can walk on their own. Of course, I still walk my dogs, but to get exercise for myself and a fun experience for my dogs, we take the pet stroller. The stroller is made well and should last a long time with care. I highly recommend the stroller to anyone who enjoys the outdoors with their animals.
Thanks for the comments Sue! We're glad you and your pooches are enjoying the pet stroller!

No comments: