Thursday, December 15, 2005

Praise for the Kittywalk Pet Stroller

We received this message from a customer and wanted to share it:

Your customer service is OUTSTSANDING!

Buster absolutely LOVES his new ride. (My parents love it too, but it’s the cat that matters, right?) We put him in and walked him around the house so he could get used to it. When we opened the door for him to get out, he would not leave! He finally fell asleep and stayed in it for 3 hours!! I have attached some pictures for you.

I have told all of my friend and coworkers of your company to hopefully send some more business your way. Thank you again for ALL of your help. You went above and beyond and I greatly appreciate it!

Melinda, Cotati, CA

Thanks for the positive comments and picture, Melinda. We're very happy your cat loves the pet stroller!

No comments: