Monday, October 03, 2005

Tooting our own horn

Is it really "tooting your own horn" if all you do is share what others say? It seems immodest, but we're proud of the ratings we receive from our customers and we want to share the news: In September, every single customer rating we received for our pet stroller store was "Excellent!"

It's hard to please all the people all of the time (and despite our best efforts, sometimes we may disappoint a customer here or there), but last month every customer who completed our online rating form gave us an "Excellent" rating. Here are some specific comments:
  • This is how an internet business should be run! I love the stroller, the quality is unbelievable. I was hoping to get it in a week and had it in day and half. My sister said it is better built than her kids strollers. I do a lot with animal groups and will be sure to tell anyone who asks how much we love it. Cindi, La Crosse WI, September 2005
  • I shop all over the internet and found the identical products, but, no one could match their service!! I would highly recommend Justpetstrollers.com to everyone (and do)! Bottom line: you get what you pay for -- and more with this company. David, Elgin IL, September 2005
  • Top of the line professional company. I highly recommend them to any one. My Happy Trails Pet Stroller is of excellent quality, convenient, easy to assemble and, more importantly, my pet loves it. Barbara, Walton NY, September 2005
  • Everything happened as it should...confirming emails, delivery status updates and actual delivery. The item was in pristine condition. I was completely satisfied. Margaret, New York NY, September 2005
  • The delivery was faster than I expected, the stroller arrived in three days! My dog is thrilled with his new way of traveling. Sheri, Burlington WA, September 2005
  • My purchase from justpetstrollers.com went extremely smoothly. An e-mail question to Customer Service was answered promptly, the order was shipped and delivered quickly. My cats and I are very happy with the quality of the pet stroller we purchased. Judy, Bakersfield CA, September 2005
  • The quality of the items far exceeded my expectations. Ease of use was the best. I am truly a happy customer and will not hesitate to refer anyone to this site. The customer service could not have been nicer. Andrea, Boca Raton FL, September 2005
  • I am sooo happy that I purchased my pet stroller! My dog, Billy, loves it and it! It is very easy to use - I don't know how I took him places before I had one. Kelly, Mt. Wolf PA, September 2005
  • Service is very prompt and reliable. Elizabeth, Seattle WA, September 2005

We very much appreciate the ratings we receive from our customers--thanks for taking the time to share such positive feedback! We're a small family-run company, but we'll keep working to earn your business at JustPetStrollers.com and your positive ratings!

No comments: