Monday, October 03, 2005

Message from a Happy Pet Stroller Owner

Just got a great note from a customer who shared how much her cat loves her stroller:

I received my Happy Trails stroller last Friday. The ordering process/shipping was quick & efficient. I just had to write and let you know how much my cat loves her new ride. After only a couple of walks, she figured out what "stroller" means. As soon as we tell her to get in her stroller, she hops right in and waits for me to zip her up. On our walks, she sits up in the stroller and watches the world go by with total fascination. We are all extremely happy with our purchase, even my husband who originally thought the stroller idea was a dud. I am attaching a picture of our little Emma in her new ride. Thanks so much!
And a big thanks to Emma and her human companions for sharing!

No comments: