These new pet strollers are notable for several reasons:
- They accommodate larger and heavier animals. The small (mini) holds pets up to 50 pounds. The medium-sized pet stroller (Original) accommodates pets up to 90 pounds. And the large pet pram (Novel) holds pets up to 120 pounds. (It is very important to note that a common mistake pet stroller purchasers make is to focus on the weight limit of a particular model and not the dimensions; please be sure your pet fits into the pet stroller compartment!)
- These pet strollers can be ordered in one of two ways: As a pet stroller or as a pet jogger. The pet stroller comes with a rotating front wheel, making it easy to maneuver around corners. The pet jogger comes with a larger, fixed, non-rotating wheel, so it is perfect for higher speeds. Pet joggers can be more difficult to turn, so it's important to pick the right one for your needs.
- The DoggyRide Pet Strollers are also great for those of you who want to bike with your pet. With the optional add-on bike trailer kit, each of these trailers can be quickly converted into a bike trailer so you can bicycle safely with your pet in tow!
The three new pet strollers are:
- DoggyRide Mini Pet Stroller or Jogger w/ Bike Trailer Option: Sturdy stroller for pets up to 50 pounds
- DoggyRide Original Pet Stroller or Jogger w/ Bike Trailer Option: Sturdy stroller for pets up to 90 pounds
- DoggyRide Novel Pet Stroller or Jogger w/ Bike Trailer Option: Sturdy stroller for pets up to 120 pounds
Our special introductory offer is this: Order a DoggyRide now through June 30, 2009 and use the code "drblog" to save 10% off any DoggyRide Pet Stroller. As always, shipping is free in the continental United States!