Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Dog on Wheels

Anyone familiar with the Belle & Sebastian song "Dog on Wheels"? Some of the lyrics are:

To my dog on wheels I'll tell my pleasures and woes
To my dog on wheels I'll tell my secrets and more

That's apropos of nothing, except that we received a question about wheels on the pet stroller.

Before you select a stroller, think about the types of surfaces on which you'll walk your cat or dog. If you roll over smoother sidewalks and street (and if your pet is smaller) then the smaller wheels on the original Kittywalk Pet Stroller or the Walk 'n Roll Pet Stroller might work well.

On the other hand, if you think you'll head over rougher surfaces (grass, snow, gravel, etc.), then one of the Kittywalk SUV models or the Happy Trails Pet Stroller might be preferable--both have 8-inch wheels, and the Happy Trails features a simple shock absorber system to even out the ride for your pet.

Hope that helps, and if you have any comments or questions, feel free to post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tested a couple of strollers in the store and found the larger wheels were alot easier to push & turn. - Jean, Milwaukee

Anonymous said...

it seems this web site is very helpful and the bigger wheels help if you go in dirt alot